Recent Post

Hina Khan says I have smoked for the first time ever in Damaged 2

Hina Khan says I have smoked for the first time ever in Damaged 2


We’ve heard of actors throughout the industry going all out in terms of prepping up for their characters and roles.
From Deepika, on getting a selected accessory in Chennai Express to Aamir Khan mastering a way to faucet dance for Dhoom 3, actors do everything feasible to get into the shoes in their characters and justify them to the fullest. One such actor is television celeb Hina Khan, who took up a very challenging position with the mental thriller ‘Damaged 2’ – an enthralling internet collection that may be watched for FREE, on MX Player.

Trying to live authentic to her character of Gauri Batra, the function required Hina to smoke in diverse scenes and he or she is a religious nonsmoker.
Speaking approximately her prep for the position, she said, “For anyone who runs away whilst a person smokes within the room, I’m that type of a person, I inform people now not to smoke inside the identical room. I tell them to please exit and smoke. But I have for this individual, smoked for the primary time ever and it changed into very hard for a person to like me. But Adhyayan and my Director Ekant, have in reality helped me and gave me an open choice that if I want to, I can pick to now not smoke and manage to shoot it without that. But I was like if it is written, it has to be written for some purpose. If it makes the character look greater lovely and greater complete, I decided to do it. It became difficult however I controlled to do it.”


Justifying her individual to the fullest, Hina Khan is seen alongside Adhyayan Suman in this collection. A show with supernatural elements leaves you surprised with every twist and turn gradually unraveling the thriller of when a girl is going missing for the duration of her holiday at a lovely homestay owned through Gauri Batra (Hina Khan) & Akash Batra (Adhyayan Suman). From bizarre noises to creepy experiences, this sinister world of Damaged 2 will hold you questioning of what’s authentic and what isn’t.

No comments